It's Finally Here!

            Happy Fall Yall! This is by far my favorite day of the year. I love all the seasons but for some reason I always feel like I come alive again in the fall time. I don't know if it is the crisp air, pumpkins, hot Apple Cider, family time, or the slow down of life. But everyone and everything just seems a little bit happier in the Fall.

            I've been wanting to do a cooking blog for a long time but just never "had the time" for it. Well, I'm going to make time for it now! This won't be just a cooking blog. Its going to be an everything blog, all over the place. Kinda like myself! We'll talk about cooking of course, but there will also be some posts about random things such as beers, beards, zombies, Halloween (favorite Holiday), family, explorations and many more!

            I'll post my first official recipe blog later tonight, after my cooking class! So, check back tomorrow morning for a Classic Pumpkin Pie recipe! Here's a sneak peak!

         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin EVERYTHING! Begins with pie.